Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Healthy Dose of Spring Feva

oh.... HEY! After a bit of a non-motivational month or so... I am back to spread some spring cheer. I guess the last time I checked in was before I went to Lawrence to visit the Heido's. That was a really really fun time. :) A lot has gone on since then and I'm not really sure where to begin.... so I will not. We are just going to start from right now. Starting with SPRING!



Spring makes me so so so happy. I love the way the weather can change your thoughts and mood... even spring rainy days make me happy and give me energy. I love it. Lots to look forward to. One of the things I'm looking forward to most is the motivation I'm digging up to start juicing again. Winter food is fun.... but Carb-face is not! I love the way I feel with good foods and produce in my body. Better skin, better hair, better attitude. BRING IT ON. 

This treat below comes in little packages for a daily dose. I get mine at Whole Foods.... mix with a smoothie or just drink it with water and shake it every once in a while. Crazy good for you. Enjoy!




I wish you all a very BEAUTIFUL SEASON. 

hb

1 comment:

  1. I picked me up some o that powder grocery shopping this evening!! Here's to being healthy!! Happy Spring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete